• Advanced design ideal,be sure the product safety and reliability.,
• Use light carbon fibre barrel,so the barrel weight can be reduced from2.8kg to 0.5kg,which provides effective technical support for high-speed die cutting
• High automation and automatic tape taking function.
• Multi correction design to improve the size accuracy of forming pole
• The mould has fast change function.
• The mobile mechanism of the mould seat:accordlng to the material condition, the die base can be automatically adjusted to improve the size accuracy of the pole piece.
• High precision mould to ensure die cutting times and die cutting quality.
• The mould has self-cooling function and air cushion function, effectively improve mould service life.
• The electrode traction is driven by DD motor directly to reduce transmission error of the intermediate link, and the dimension accuracy can be controlled within the range of + 0,2mm.
• Tab slitting: Specially designed slitting mechanism, no powder, small burrs, high precision;
• Non-contact dust removal can reduce the secondary pollution of the dust, and avoid the damage from powder brush to the tab.
• It is easy to produce dust and install independent vacuum device （belt and die cutting place） to reduce dust pollution
• The machine has scan code function, which binds the scan code information with the polar group information （positive and negative tabs, polar status information, etc.）, personnel information, environmental information, and machine information and it will guarantee the two-dimensional code and corresponding polar group information.
High speed mold cutting machine
|Max. material width for pole rolls
|120~350mm (including pole lugs)
|Width of pole piece
|≤Φ700mm (double roll)
|Die cutting speed
|≥120PPM (line speed ≤30m/min)
|Accuracy of pole piece forming
|Non-contact dust removal
|Defect and size detection
|Double cassette (non-stop changeover)
|AC380V±10%, three-phase five-wire, 50Hz
|Machine size (L X W X H)
|Approx. 6200X1750X2300mm (main body)
|Weight per square metre